Blue Goose Alliance Information
The Blue Goose Alliance is a national 501C(3) nonprofit conservation organization chartered in New Mexico and operates entirely on donations. Tax deductible donations may be sent to:
Blue Goose Alliance
10 Circle S Road
Edgewood, NM 87015-6817
Donations can also be made via Paypal. Login to your Paypal Account and choose Treasurer @ bluegoosealliance.org as the recipient or use the button on the right.
All donations will be acknowledged.
- Blue Goose Alliance Brochure
- Blue Goose Alliance Internet Structure and Function - a brief description of how the Alliance is organized and communicates
- The Case for a National Wildlife Refuge Service - a video on the Mission of the Blue Goose Alliance produced by Ed Crozier, a retired refuge manager and BGA Board Member.
- Revised Case for a National Wildlife Refuge Service brochure
The National Bison Range - a refuge under attack
- Statuatory Quotes on the history of the establishment of the National Bison Range
- A brief history on the founding herd of buffalo at the National Bison Range
- Chronology of events (revise 4/07/2008)
- A case made for the scientific management of a wildlife resource on a National Wildlife Refuge
- The full text of the original Complaint for Declaratory and Injunctive Relief in the Alliance's lawsuit against the Department of the Interior and the Fish and Wildlife Service
- The full text of the Motion for Summary Judgement in the Alliance's lawsuit against the Department of the Interior and the Fish and Wildlife Service
Izembek National Wildlife Refuge - still threatened by road proposal
Less than 8 years after loosing the battle to build an unnecessary road through Izembek National Wildlife and its designated wilderness area, the Governor of Alaska is once more seeking to build the road. Read the full story here.
The Alliance issues Bulletin #60 dealing with the Izembek road issue
Current status of the un-necessary roadat Izembek National Wildlife Refuge (12/08/2009)
Other Sources of information on the National Wildlife Refuge System
- The Fish and Wildlife Service
- The National Wildlife Refuge Association
- "Friends Groups" Organizations working to support local National Wildlife Refuges
- Republicans for Environmental Protection Their policy statement on the National Widlife Refuge System
- Other Non-governmental Organizations interested in our National Wildlife Refuges
Contacting Your Congressional Delegations
- Various ways to contact Congress includes tips on writing your elected officials along with a sample letter
NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGES....WHERE THE EXTRAORDINARY IS EVERY DAY!